Farm and Agricultural Buildings
Specialists in steel framed farm and agricultural buildings throughout the South Hams, Devon.
We design and build for a multitude of purposes including barns and storage facilities for livestock, equipment and grain. Each requires a specialised approach and this is where we excel. At our initial site survey we can advise you on the best size, location and orientation of your building along with the most appropriate construction methods and materials to use.
- Demolition of existing buildings and site clearance
- Site preparation and groundworks
- Engineered to withstand the harshest weather conditions
- Poured or sectional concrete walls ranging in height according to requirements
- Concrete flooring in various finishes including power floated, honeycomb printed, tamp or brush finish etc.
- Range of cladding and roofing options
- Steel, roller shutter and personnel door alternatives and combinations depending on access, containment security needs
- Weather sealed and vermin-proof construction, door and cladding methods for feed, crop and grain stores
- Fitting out of interiors including partitioning, livestock containment, segregation, feeding and access
We pride ourselves on sourcing top quality materials and providing a top class finish that will work and be durable for our customers for many years to come.
Dairy Unit - Higher Ludbrook Farm
A new farmyard setup for 300 dairy milking cows. Included parlor building for 24/48 herringbone parlor, 73m by 32m cubicle shed, large 45m by 18m slurry store, concrete flooring and yard space.
For further information about Farm & Agricultural Buildings or to arrange a FREE no obligation site survey, please contact the office on 01548 521359 or Rob on 07834 205789.